My Emoji Stories

Hello, there! We meet again. Welcome! In today's post, I'm gonna talk about one of the stories I've read from er-central.com. Well, it's more like an article. It's titled Why Kids Need to Spend Time in Nature. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the author. It has factual genre with love and relationship as the sub genre. Also, it's a level 15.50 reading.. material.. stuff. I spend about 9 minutes to read. It has 772 words. It's quite a lot, aye? Don't worry, tho. There's more. Of course, there's always more, my child. (inserts ominous background music) #JustKidding

Here, I'm gonna describe how I feel about the story based on an emoji.


Source : https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/apple-ios-14-2-new-emojis/

Why do I use this emoji? Well, first of all, it made me feel nostalgic. I miss the days when I was a little kid, playing around with the other children. I was always curious, adventure was my middle name. We did so many mischief stuffs. But the older I grow, the less friends I have, and I spend even less amount of time outside. Kids nowadays prefer to spend more time indoor, with the electronics. That's a fact. I rarely see kids playing outside. Not gonna lie, even though I hate loud kids, I miss kids running around at backyards, or fields, playing around with other kids. Now, it's like a rare phenomenon. But well, it's technology era. Everything's approachable through a small screen in front of us. However, I can't disagree with the article. Maybe I should follow the article, giving some times away from exhausting screen, having a "me time" with nature. Sounds refreshing.

Alright, let's move on to the next part, listening! Dun dun dun! 

I've listened to several articles too, but I guess I'll just explain one of them. It's a level 9 listening text titled Chaz the Cat by ELLO. It has Factual genre and Nature and Environment as the sub genre. It has about 473 words. Well, I only spend about 4 minutes. It's kinda long for listening, aye? Anyway, here's an emoji to describe my feelings about it.

Source : https://www.pngfind.com/mpng/iiwiiRo_sad-emoticon-png-new-iphone-emojis-transparent-png/

Why do I choose this emoji? Well, because it's a wholesome story. And I love cats. Yes, you can tell that I am a cat person. But for now, I can't have one. Well, back to the topic. The story is about a conversation between two men, Todd and Phil. They're talking about Phil's cat, Chaz. He saved Chaz by adopting Chaz from a charity. Chaz and Phil has a lot in common, and the way Phil explains how he loves Chaz so much, it's heartwarming. I hope one day I could have the same story as Phil!

Alright, that's all for now. It's quite short, but oh well. I hope it's clear enough for you to understand, or maybe to know me better by my writing style! You know, I love slipping some details about myself here and there. Well, that's unnecessary. Anyway, see you in another assignment! Ciao!

~Arin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English and Me

Bookmarks With Quotations